Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Morning Breakfast - Pancakes


When I first went on the High Quality Health program, I missed my favorite lazy Saturday morning breakfast, pancakes.

I was so excited by the new pancake product!

This morning I made small "silver dollar" pancakes on my electric griddle.

I used my "optional snack" for the day - one tablespoon of peanut butter - on the three middle pancakes to make them extra yummy.





I can stay on program and still add a few condiments: small pats of healthy spread and sugar-free syrup.

It doesn't get much better than this! I don't feel deprived - I'm treating myself.

Tom and I sat out on the balcony this morning savoring our breakfast and sipping coffee. We're so grateful that the weather is cool enough to sit outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment